Terms and Conditions
- Entries for the competition commence at 7am on Monday, 1 April and close at 5pm on Tuesday, 23 April.
- The Easter “Win a Huon Salmon Premiere Hamper” Competition will be referred to at the point of sale of Huon’s products in participating Queensland, Victorian, New South Wales, Adelaide and West Australian stores, and in online advertising.
- Employees and immediate families of Huon and participating stores, their retailers and their associated agencies are not eligible to enter.
- Huon sell fresh and processed salmon product in Australia through retail outlets.
- The Promoter is Huon Aquaculture Company Pty Ltd (Huon) (ABN 86067386109) of Level 13, 188 Collins Street, Hobart, Tasmania – Telephone 03 6239 4220.
- Information on how to enter and prize details form part of the Condition of Entry. By entering the promotion, entrants accept these Conditions of Entry.
- To be eligible for the competition, entrants must purchase any Huon Salmon product from participating stores. No minimum purchase is required.
- In store – receive an entry form at point of purchase where the purchase is validated, complete the entry details and place the form in the entry box provided.
- Huon Premiere Hamper, one per participating store.
- Each hamper is valued at $89.00. Each hamper comprises of: 150g Gourmet Salmon Pate, 250g Whisky Cured Cold Smoked Salmon, 250g Honey Cured Hot Smoked Salmon and 100g Reserve Ocean Grow Caviar.
- There is no limitation on the number of entries per person.
- The winning entries will be determined by an employee of the Promoter (the ‘Judge’) and shall be chosen from all entries received per store.
- The Huon Salmon Premiere Hamper prizes will be drawn at random.
- The announcement of the winners shall take place at 10.00am on Thursday 2 May at Level 12, 188 Collins Street, Hobart, Tasmania.
- The Judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winners will be advised by telephone and by email within 24 hours of the decision.
- Hampers will need to be redeemed online at shop.huonaqua.com.au by winners through provided code.
- Details of the winners will be included on www.huonsalmon.com.au/eastercompetition2019 from 4pm on Friday 3 May for a minimum period of 4 weeks.
- Prizes cannot be redeemed for cash.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for personal injury suffered or sustained as a result of taking the prize.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for lost, late or misdirected Entries.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to display the entries on www.huonsalmon.com.au/festivehamperpromotion and in any promotional material relating to the program.
Ocean World Cairns – Susan Fraser, QLD
Ingham Road Seafood – Therese Keir, QLD
Preston Fresh – Stephen King, QLD
Aussie Seafood House Durack – Veronica Albury, QLD
Seafood Market Caloundra – Tim Wells, QLD
The Fish Factory – Phil Smith, QLD
Zone Fresh – Jen Cooney, QLD
Clayfield Seafood Market – Rita Shinger, QLD
Rufus King Seafood – Kieron Marshall, QLD
Fresco’s On Ice – Vonny Castrisos, QLD
The Fishery – Carla Mcneell, QLD
Aussie Seafood House Capalaba – Helen Burgess, QLD
Poseidon’s Harvest – Martinez Lada, NSW
Michael’s Seafood – Neil Hook, NSW
Minto – Pepe Jones, NSW
Brothers – Jake Buckworth, NSW
Seaside Fresh – Stepahie Fotiou, NSW
Conway – Tori Perry, VIC
Fish Pier Highpoint – Ngoc Viet Ha Nguyen, VIC
Fish Pier Vic Gardens – Becky Buchholz, VIC
Gosnells Market Seafoods – Jenny O’Connell, WA
Hillseafood Supplies – Tina-Marie Bethel, WA
Hillarys Fish (Partridges on Flinders) – Lisa Ing, WA
Neptune Seafoods (West N Fresh) – Daniel White, WA
Redfin Seafoods – Cressida Kumar, WA
Sealanes – Yuko Okawa, WA
Ricciardi Fresh Fish Market – Irene Beauchamp, WA
Curulli’s Seafood Markets Armadale – Linda van Alste, WA
Girrawheen Fresh Seafood – Carol Ingley, WA
Seafresh Fish Markets Myaree – Gabi P Jones, WA
Coastal Fisheries Wanneroo – Colin Stub, WA
Angelo’s Seafood – David Stephens, WA
Splash’s Fish House – Brett Hall, WA
Central Seafoods – Sandra Gordon, WA
Pansini Seafoods – Mike Delaney, WA
Simply Seafoods (Southlands Fresh Seafood Markets) – Ed Paxton, WA
Wild Seas Belmont – Sue Freeman, WA
Catalano’s Morley – Dawn Bowden, WA
Curulli’s Seafood Market Southern River – Hannah Anderson , WA
Catac Seafoods Beechboro – Srinnas Raju Dhamsingh , WA
Beechboro Fresh Seafoods Market – Marie Siah, WA
Hill Street Devonport – Nola Eaton, TAS
Hill Street Grocer Blackmans Bay – Philip Muir, TAS
Hill Street Grocer Latrobe – Chris Moles, TAS
Hill Street Grocer Lauderdale – Elizabeth Sargent, TAS
Hill Street Grocer New Town – Edith Garton, TAS
Hill Street Grocer West Hobart – Shaneen Tinning, TAS
Hill street Longford Supa IGA – Marg Bond, TAS
Cygnet Garden Larder – Nick Cole, TAS
Geeveston visitors centre – Ella Heather, TAS
Greens Quality Meats – Jason Rule, TAS
Salamanca Fresh Bellerive – Brenda Whitehead, TAS
Salamanca Fresh Huonville – Glen Brown, TAS
Salamanca Fresh Kingston – Jenny Grundy, TAS
Salamanca Fresh Lenah Valley – Shanna Johnston, TAS
Salamanca Fresh Sandy bay – Rachel Marshall, TAS
Salamanca Fresh South Hobart – Geraldine Lum, TAS
The Fish Man – Kate Hayes-Newington, TAS
Wilson’s seafood – Carole Dick, TAS
Josephine Michalek, TAS
Magill Seafoods – Anna Savino, SA
Seafood Works Newtown – Caterina Sergi, SA
Gulf Seafoods – Karin Nyfort-Hansen, SA
Seafood on Parade – Edwardo Amoketto, SA
The Fish Man – Kim Falster, SA