HUON AQUACULTURE CUSTOMER EASTER PROMOTION – Terms and Conditions
1. The Promoter is Huon Aquaculture Company Pty Ltd (ABN 86 067 386 109) of Level 13, 188 Collins Street, Hobart, Tasmania – Telephone 03 6239 4220.
2. The Promoter sells fresh and processed salmon products in Australia through wholesalers and retail outlets.
3. Entries for the competition commence at 12:00 am (AEST) on 9 March 2020 and close at 12:00 pm (AEST) on 22 April 2020.
4. To be eligible for the competition, entrants must be over the age of 18 years, an Australian Resident and accept these Terms and Conditions.
5. Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families, participating retailers and their associated agencies are not eligible to enter.
6. To be eligible for the competition the entrants must sell Huon Salmon in order to present the Easter Competition to their customers.
Entering the competition
7. The store will receive one entry per complete customer entry that has the store identified as location of purchase
8. Total prize pool value $8,000.00.
(a) Dinner provided to a team of staff to celebrate their success to the value of $1,000 per state.
10. Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following:
(a) only one entry permitted per eligible Huon Product purchased; and
(b) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with the entry requirements.
11. Prizes are non-transferrable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
12. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion.
13. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion.
14. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
15. The Prize winner will be drawn at random through random.org at Level 13, 188 Collins Street, Hobart, Tasmania at 3:00pm (AEST) on 22 April 2020.
16. The winning entries will be determined by an employee of the Promoter (the ‘Judge’) and shall be chosen from all entries received.
17. The Judge’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into concerning the draw outcome or procedure.
18. The announcement of the winner shall take place at 3:00pm (AEST) on 23 April 2020 at Level 13, 188 Collins Street, Hobart, Tasmania.
19. The winner will be advised by telephone and by email within 24 hours of the decision.
20. Details of the winners will be included on https://www.huonaqua.com.au/huon-aquaculture-customer-easter-promotion-tcs/ from 4:00pm (AEST) on for a minimum period of 4 weeks.
21. If the winner has not redeemed the prize, or is otherwise unable to be contacted, by 11:00am 5 business days after the draw, the winner will forfeit the prize and the prize will be redrawn at 12.00pm on 4 MayT20/153 2020 at Level 13, 188 Collins Street, Hobart, Tasmania.
22. Details of the re drawn winners will be included on www.huonaqua.com.au/huon-competition-terms-conditions/ from 3.00pm (AEST) 5 business days after it has been re-drawn for a minimum period of 4 weeks.
23. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for personal injury suffered or sustained as a result of taking the prize.
24. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for lost, late or misdirected entries.
25. All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to display the entries on https://www.huonaqua.com.au/huon-aquaculture-customer-easter-promotion-tcs/ and in any promotional material relating to the program.
27. An entrant may access and correct any personal information held by the Promoter upon request to the Promoter.
Authorised under NSW Permit No. LTPS/20/42271
Authorised under ACT Permit No.ACT TP 20/00170.1
Authorised under SA Permit No. T20/241