Ultimate Huon Spring Experience – Terms and Conditions
- The Promoter is Huon Aquaculture Company Pty Ltd (ABN 86 067 386 109) of Level 13, 188 Collins Street, Hobart, Tasmania – Telephone 03 6239 4220.
- Entries for the competition commence at 7am on Monday, 2 September 2019 and close at 11.59pm on Sunday, 29 September 2019.
- The Promoter sells fresh and processed salmon products in Australia through wholesalers and retail outlets.
- To be eligible for the competition, entrants must be over the age of 18 years, an Australian Resident and accept these Terms and Conditions.
- Employees and immediate families of the Promoter, and participating stores, their retailers and their associated agencies are not eligible to enter.
Entering the competition
- To enter the competition, visit huonsalmon.com.au/springexperience and participate in one or more of the following eligible actions via the competition widget (Gleam):
- subscribe for Huon’s Salmon Club,
- visit Huon Salmon on Facebook,
- visit Huon Salmon on Instagram,
- visit Huon Salmon on Pinterest,
- visit Huon Salmon’s store locator, or
- refer a friend who then completes an entry.
- An entrant can only enter their details once, but each of the above activities engaged in will earn them an additional entry to the competition, to a maximum of six entries.
- 1x Huon Spring Experience prize will be awarded to one winner for two people.
- The prize is valued at $3,680.00.
- The prize includes:
- Economy flights from any Australian capital city to Hobart International Airport for two people (valued at up to $800);
- 3x nights’ accommodation for two people at Hobart Hideaway Pods (161 Cades Drive, Kingston, TAS, 7051)(estimated value $480);
- Car Hire on arrival at Hobart Airport for 4 days with AutoRent Pty Ltd – Hertz, for a mid-sized SUV (estimated value $210);
- Exclusive tour of Huon Salmon’s Hideaway Facility for 2 people, followed by lunch by Huon Salmon;
- 1-day chauffeur in a Tesla with Tesla Tours (value $990);
- Charles Oates Distillery Premium Tour for two people (value $190);
- Lunch and Tastings at Home Hill Winery to the value of $200;
- Cave Tour and Pool Entry to Hastings Cave (value $50);
- Masterclass at The Farmhouse Kitchen for two people (value $510);
- Hamper at accommodation on arrival, including a selection of products from Huon Salmon, Grandvewe Cheeses, Hartshorn Distillery, 2017 Home Hill Estate Pinot Noir, The Makers on Church St, The Wall of Lollies, Harvest and Light, The Princess and the Fatman, The Honey Pot, Our Mate’s Farm and other complimentary items of local produce (estimated value $250).
- Any further costs incurred as a result of the prize must be covered by the prize winner.
- Travel dates must be within October 23rd 2019 and December 23rd
- The prize winner is subject to standard car hire rental terms and conditions, as set out by AutoRent Pty Ltd – Hertz and provided at time of dispatch.
- Please note that reduced sealed road liability will be included, however damage on unsealed roads will carry a higher liability of up to $9,900.
- The Huon Spring Experience prize winner will be drawn at random.
- The winning entries will be determined by an employee of the Promoter (the ‘Judge’) and shall be chosen from all entries received online.
- The Judge’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into concerning the draw outcome or procedure.
- The announcement of the winner shall take place at 12.00pm on Friday, 4 October 2019 at Level 13, 188 Collins Street, Hobart, Tasmania.
- The winner will be advised by telephone and by email within 24 hours of the decision.
- Details of the winners will be included on www.huonsalmon.com.au/springexperience from 4.00pm on Friday, 4 October 2019 for a minimum period of 4 weeks.
- If the winner has not redeemed the prize, or is otherwise unable to be contacted, by 11.00am on Friday, 18 October 2019, the winner will forfeit the prize and the prize will be redrawn at 12.00pm on Friday, 18 October 2019 at Level 13, 188 Collins Street, Hobart, Tasmania.
Redeeming the Prize
- The prize components must be redeemed through the Promoter by telephone (03 6239 4220) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) by Friday, 18 October 2019.
- The Promoter will liaise with the relevant stakeholders on behalf of the winner to book in the holiday.
- If a prize component is unable to be redeemed within the period chosen by the winner, and there are no alternative dates, the prize component must be forfeited.
- If for any reason a prize component cannot be delivered due to reasons out of the Promoter’s control, such as the company no longer being in business, the prize component will be forfeited.
- Prizes are non-transferrable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for personal injury suffered or sustained as a result of taking the prize.
- The Promoter recommends the winner obtaining travel insurance.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for lost, late or misdirected Entries.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to display the entries on www.huonsalmon.com.au/springexperience and in any promotional material relating to the program.
- An entrant may access and correct any personal information held by the Promoter upon request to the Promoter.
- Authorised under NSW Permit No. LTPS/19/36267
- Authorised under ACT Permit No. ACT TP 19/03763