- 1kg fillet Huon Salmon, skin off, pin-boned
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 250g thick Greek-style yoghurt
- 1 tbsp tahini
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic crushed
- 3 tbsp preserved lemon rind, finely chopped
- 1 bunch mint leaves, very finely chopped
- 1 bunch basil leaves, very finely chopped
- 1 bunch flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 100g almonds toasted, finely chopped
- 60mls extra-virgin olive oil
- Steamed pink eye potatoes to serve
Preheat the oven to 100°C and line a large tray with baking paper. Place the salmon on the tray, brush with oil and season to taste. Bake for 25 minutes. Remove from oven and transfer to a serving platter and set aside to come to room temperature.
Combine yoghurt, tahini, lemon juice, garlic, in a bowl and whisk until smooth. Season to taste
In a separate bowl, combine preserved lemon rind, herbs, almonds, olive oil, lemon juice, and season to taste.
Spread salmon with the tahini sauce and scatter with the herb mixture so it completely coats the fish. Serve with any extra sauce.
Serve with potatoes.