- 2 x 150g Huon Premium Hot Smoked Salmon (broken up into bite-size pieces)
- 500g fresh spaghetti
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves organic garlic (crushed)
- 1/2 small red chilli (thinly sliced)
- 4 anchovy fillets
- 1/2 cup semi dried cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped flat leaf parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
Place the fresh spaghetti into a large pan of salted rapidly boiling water and cook until just al dente.
In a moderately heated flat saucepan, add the olive oil, anchovy fillets, chilli and the garlic. Cook gently for 3 minutes until the olive oil becomes fragrant and the anchovy fillets have dissolved.
Throw the hot spaghetti through the oil mix and add the hot smoked salmon, dried tomatoes and parsley. Check for seasoning and serve straight away.