- 4 180g Huon Salmon portions
- 1 cup Orange juice
- 1 tbsp Orange zest
- 1/3 cup Light soy sauce (use coconut aminos for paleo)
- 1 tbsp Ginger, peeled and grated
- 2 tbsp Tomato paste
- 2 tbsp Honey
- 1/2 tbsp Chilli flakes (or to taste)
- 1 tsp Garlic powder, or fresh grated garlic
- 1-2 tbsp Cornflour (use Tapioca Starch for paleo) mixed into a slurry with a small amount of cold water.
Combine orange juice, zest, soy, ginger, tomato paste, honey, chilli and garlic powder in a small saucepan.
Heat until simmering and cook for a further 5 minutes before removing from the heat.
Add cornflour slurry to glaze and cook for another five minutes or until glaze is thick.
Cook your Huon Salmon, skin down, until the skin is crisp and the flesh is light pink.
Serve crispy skinned salmon over wilted and charred Asian greens, topped with citrus glaze and garnished with sesame seeds and spring onions.