- Good splash of olive oil
- 1 clove garlic (minced or chopped finely)
- 1/2 medium brown onion
- 1/3 cup white wine (stock can be used if preferred)
- 1/2 cup light cooking cream
- 50-80g Reserve Selection Hot Smoked Ocean Trout
- salt and pepper to taste
- handfull chopped parsley or chives to garnish
- 2 - 3 serves pasta of choice
Heat up a medium fry pan on low/medium heat. Place garlic and onion in pan and saute until onion is softened slightly and translucent.
Add wine and deglaze pan, bringing to a low simmer. Prepare pasta as required at this point, if serving immediately
Add cream to fry pan and bring to a simmer until cream starts to bubble.
Add trout and gently stir through sauce, seasoning with salt and pepper as desired. Set aside.
Drain pasta and place into fry pan, stirring through sauce well.
Serve pasta and ladle over with extra sauce. Garnish if desired.
For more great recipe ideas from Gastronomy visit, http://gastromony.com/