- 250g Reserve Selection Hot Smoked Blackened Spice Salmon, broken into even pieces
- 2 pita breads
- 1 medium sized capsicum finely chopped
- 250g cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 2 lebanese cucumbers, sliced thinly
- 4 baby red radishes, thinly sliced
- 4 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 1 cup freshly chopped flat leaf parsley
- 1 cup freshly chopped mint
Preheat your oven to 190C and line a baking tray with baking paper.
Brush a little olive oil over the pita breads, place on baking tray and cook for 5-8 mins until the pita breads are crisp. Remove and allow to cool.
Add the capsicum, cherry tomatoes, cucumbers, radishes, spring onions, herbs and salmon to a large bowl. Crush the cooled pita breads with your hands and add to the salad ingredients.
Whisk the dressing ingredients in a large jug and pour over the salad, toss and serve immediately.
For more great recipes from Souvlaki For the Soul visit - www.souvlakiforthesoul.com