- 2 140g Huon Salmon fillets, skin-off
- ¾ cup pearl couscous
- 1 cup salt-reduced vegetable stock
- 400g canned cherry tomatoes
- 1 bunch asparagus, ends trimmed
- 1 cup green beans, trimmed
- ½ red onion, chopped roughly
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped finely
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- ½ cup parsley, chopped
- 1 tbsp Harissa paste
- ½ lemon, juiced
- Salt & pepper, to season
Preheat the oven to 180°C.
Pour the vegetable stock into a pot and bring it to a boil. Add couscous, cover the pot with a lid and simmer for 10 minutes or until all the liquid is absorbed.
In a roasting tray add the cherry tomatoes, asparagus, green beans, onion, and garlic. Add the extra virgin olive oil and the red wine vinegar and season well. Roast in the oven for 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a small bowl combine the harissa paste, lemon juice and half of the parsley.
Remove the tray from the oven and place the salmon fillets on top. Spoon the harissa dressing over each fillet, then return to the oven for 10-15 minutes, or until the salmon is cooked.
Serve the pearl couscous with salmon Harissa. Sprinkle with freshly chopped parsley and a squeeze of lemon.