- 400g Huon Premium Hot Smoked Salmon
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 3/4 cup crème fraiche (whisked until thick)
- 1 tbsp fresh tarragon (chopped)
- 1 tbsp chives (snipped)
- To taste salt and pepper
- 1 cup mixed salad leaves
- 2 small brioche buns (sliced and toasted)
- ½ tbsp baby capers
- 1 tsp sage flowers (optional)
Flake the salmon flesh into a bowl and combine in the lemon juice, a half cup of crème fraiche and the chopped herbs. Season well and refrigerate until required.
Spread the salmon mixture onto the toasted brioche slices and present with a little extra crème fraiche, mixed greens, capers and sage flowers.
Note: sour cream can be substituted for crème fraiche.