- 3 slices Cold Smoked Ocean Trout
- 1/4 cup continental parsley sprigs
- 2 sprigs dill fronds
- 1/4 cup chervil sprigs
- 2 small baby rocket leaves
- 2 tbsp baby sorrel
- 1 tbsp red onion (sliced thin)
- 1/4 lemon (zest and juice)
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
Layer the cold smoked ocean trout onto a chilled plate forming a circle. Combine the assorted greens and onion with the lemon zest and set aside.
Whisk the lemon juice with the olive oil and season well. Sprinkle over the ocean trout, keeping a little to dress the greens.
Lightly dress the greens and present on the centre of the trout.