- 200g Huon Premium Cold Smoked Salmon
- 12 prawns, cooked and peeled
- 1 avocado, cut with a melon baller
- 1 lebanese cucumber, diced
- 1 small shallot, sliced
- 1 cup Turkish bread, torn into small pieces
- 20ml extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbs baby capers
- 1 tbs lemon juice
- 2 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- To taste salt flakes
Place torn pieces of Turkish bread into a bowl and toss with olive oil. Bake in a pre-heated oven set at 180°C for 6 minutes. Remove, cool and set aside.
Place three prawns onto a plate and surround with three smoked salmon slices. Scatter several pieces of crisp Turkish bread onto the plate and surround with the avocado, cucumber and capers.
Combine together with lemon juice, olive oil and sliced shallots. Spoon over the salad and finish with salt flakes and several baby lettuce leaves.