- 150g Huon Premium Hot Smoked Salmon
- 1 23 cm pita bread
- 1/2 cup tomato puree
- 1 small red onion (sliced thin)
- 1/2 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup marinated fetta (crumbled)
- 1/2 cup torn flat leaf parsley
- 2 tbs extra virgin olive oil
Preheat the oven to 220°C. Place the pita bread onto an oven tray and smear with the tomato puree
Scatter evenly with half the mozzarella and all the onions. Break the hot smoked salmon into pieces and spread over the onions. Finish with the feta and remainder of the mozzarella.
Bake until golden and crisp, then scatter with the parsley and the olive oil.
Share this wonderful dish with friends and family or keep it all to yourself.
Check out more hot smoked salmon recipes here.