- 125g cream cheese
- 1-2 tsp mustard
- 1 tbsp poppy seeds
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1/2 cup caster sugar
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup water
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1/2 a cucumber, sliced in ribbons
- 1 sheet lavosh bark
- 80g Huon Wood Roasted Salmon, at room temperature
- 1 breakfast radish, cut in thin rounds
- Fresh micro herbs, to serve
In a bowl add cream cheese, mustard, poppy seeds and stir. Continue stirring while adding lemon juice ¼ at a time, checking each time for flavour and consistency.
In a separate bowl, add caster sugar, white wine vinegar, water, pinch of salt and stir
until sugar has dissolved. Add in cucumber ribbons and set aside for a minimum of 5 minutes.
To serve, break lavosh crackers into bite size pieces and spread cream cheese mixture
over each cracker. Crumble salmon over the cream cheese mixture and top with pickled
cucumber. Garnish with radish rounds and micro herbs.