- 1 tbs olive oil (plus a bit extra to finish)
- 1/2 lemon
- 1 fresh Huon Salmon portion
- 2 asparagus spears
- 1/4 fennel bulb, sliced finely
- 2 sticks brocollini
- 1 tomato, cut into wedges and de-seeded
- 1/4 red onion, finely sliced
- Salt to taste
Place a piece of baking paper on foil.
Drizzle with oil, salt and lemon juice.
Place Huon Salmon skin-side down on the baking paper.
Place asparagus on the fish, followed by fennel slices, 2 pieces of brocollini, red onion slices and tomato.
Drizzle with oil and place the other piece of baking paper lined foil over the top of the fish and crimp the edges to create a parcel.
Place on the frypan or barbecue for approximately 6-8 minutes depending on fish size, all ingredients will steam inside the parcel.
Repeat with as many servings as you need.