- 1 Fresh Huon Salmon portion
- 1/4 cup small gherkins, roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp capers, roughly chopped
- 5 sprigs finely chopped dill
- 2 tbsp chopped chives
- 200g crème fraiche (or sour cream)
- Juice of 1/3 lemon
- Zest of ½ lemon
- Pinch of salt
Place salmon fillet in a bowl of boiling water. Cover bowl with lid or cling wrap and leave to poach for 6-8 mins. When poached take Huon salmon out of water and allow to cook. When cooked break-up the salmon (discard skin) into small pieces.
Mix all ingredients together in a bowl.
Serve with crackers or mini toasts.