- 2 red onions, cut into wedges
- 2 carrots, sliced in 1/2 lengthways
- 1/2 pumpkin, roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 5 anchovies, chopped thinly
- 3 tbsp creme fraiche
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 lemon cheek, juice
- 100g Huon Cold Smoked Salmon
- 3 sprigs dill
Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
Place vegetables into a roasting tray with a drizzle of oil and a pinch of salt and place into oven and cook for approx 40 minutes.
Add anchovies, creme fraiche, dijon mustard, lemon juice and a pinch of salt to a bowl and mix together well.
Once vegetables are cooked, plate them up with a few pieces of salmon, a drizzle of sauce and a few sprigs of dill over the top.