- 500g Huon Cold Smoked Salmon
- 50g Unsalted butter, softened
- 1 tsp white miso paste
- Zest of 1 lemon, plus 1 tsp juice
- 1 Ciabatta loaf, cut into slices
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 1/4 Cup of chives, finely chopped
In a small bowl, whip together the softened butter, miso and lemon zest, until light and fluffy. Check the seasoning, add more miso to taste and season with pepper.
Heat a chargrill pan. Brush one side of each slice of bread with olive oil. Toast the oiled side on the grill pan until golden.
Smear a small amount of miso butter on the toasted side of the bread. Top with slices of Huon Smoked Salmon, top with chives and serve.
Note: Ciabatta can be replaced with your choice of crackers.