- 2 100g Huon Cold Smoked Salmon Salmon
- 2 cups Mushrooms, sliced
- 4 Eggs boiled for seven minutes and peeled
- 2 Cups Mixed lettuce leaves
- 1/2 Punnet Cherry tomatoes, halved (we used yellow ones)
- 2 Avocadoes, peeled and sliced
- 4 Breakfast radishes, thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp Olive oil
Heat a frypan over medium heat and cook the mushrooms in a little olive oil or butter until golden.
Meanwhile, arrange the salad leaves over four plates, then scatter the cherry tomatoes and sliced breakfast radishes over the leaves.
Arrange avocado and halved eggs then the warm mushrooms and top with generous pile of Huon Smoked Salmon.
Finish with a sprinkle of olive oil on each plate and season with salt and lots of black pepper.