- 3 cups water
- 1 cup quinoa
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed
- 1 bag mixed salad leaves
- 250g Huon Reserve Selection Whisky Cured Tasmanian Cold Smoked Salmon
- 1 ruby grapefruit peeled, sliced and halved into mini fan shapes
- 1 pomegranate (for the seeds)
- 1/2 red onion (optional)
- Handful snow pea sprouts (optional)
- 2 tbsp Huon Reserve Selection Hand-Milked Tasmanian Salmon Caviar
- For Dressing
- 3 tbsp best quality virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1/2 tsp honey
- 1/2 tsp mild grainy mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
Cook quinoa in water according to packet instructions and leave aside to cool.
Steam asparagus and leave to cool.
To assemble salad, spread mixed salad leaves on a large platter.
Top with smoked salmon arranged into casual rosettes, grapefruit, pomegranate, quinoa, asparagus and onion (optional).
Garnish with snow pea sprouts and salmon caviar and serve with dressing.
For more recipes from the Hungry Australian visit - www.hungryaustralian.com