- 1 large sweet potato, sliced into thin circles
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 150ml salt reduced vegetable stock
- 150ml light coconut milk
- 2 tsp lemongrass paste
- 2 cm piece of ginger, grated
- 2 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 long red chilli, de-seeded, finely sliced
- 2 Huon Fresh Salmon Portions, skin off
- 1 bunch asparagus
- Salt reduced soy sauce, to serve (optional)
Preheat the oven to 190°C.
In a small bowl or jar, mix together the sesame oil, stock, coconut milk, lemongrass, ginger, garlic, chilli and lime juice. Pour mixture over the potatoes (leaving a small amount for later). Roast sweet potatoes for 20-30 minutes, or until potatoes are cooked. About 8-10 minutes before the cooking time is up, sit the salmon on the potatoes, add asparagus spears and top with the rest of the coconut mixture.
Serve fish with sweet potato and asparagus and pour juices over the top. Option to add a drizzle of soy sauce. We also recommend serving with a side salad.