- 500g Reserve Selection Hot Smoked Ocean Trout with Blackened Spice
- 50g dulse flakes
- 2 eschalots, peeled
- 1 handfull coriander leaves and roots
- 3 tsp cumin powder
- freshly cracked black pepper
- EVOO as needed
- 1 punnet grape tomatoes, halved
- 2-4 spring onions, sliced on the angle
- 1 pack salad leaves (of choice)
- 1-2 avocados, diced
- 1 red capsicum, diced
- 3-4 tortillas prepared or purchased
- 100g parmesan, cubed
- 2 tsp cumin seeds
- 2 tsp coriander seeds
- 1 - 2 garlic cloves
Using a fork pull the trout apart, but don’t make the pieces too small. (And try not to eat more than your fair share!)
Place eschalots, coriander roots, lime juice, salt, cumin, paprika, pepper and EVOO into Thermo bowl and blend 3 sec/speed 6. Pour over trout and refrigerate until service.
To make Tortilla Chips, preheat oven to 180℃.
Place 4-5 tortillas onto large flat lined trays and brush with EVOO.
Place cheese, seeds and garlic into Thermo bowl and mill 8 sec/speed 10.
Divide between tortillas. Use a pizza wheel to cut each tortilla into 8ths to form triangular chips.
Bake 10-12 minutes until crispy and golden.
To serve combine the trout and salad mixtures and place a portion on each plate.
Top with a few of the Tortilla Chips.
For more great recipes from Tenina, visit her website; http://tenina.com/