- 4 x 150g fresh Huon Salmon portions (cut into cubes)
- 1 red capsicum (cut into squares)
- 4 15cm long rosemary stems
- 2 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 1 fennel bulb (sliced thin)
- 1 cup green beans (split and blanched)
- 1 orange (sliced)
- 4 radish (sliced thin)
- 2 small Lebanese flatbreads (halved and grilled)
- 2 tbs white wine vinegar
- 4 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
Remove the leaves from the rosemary stems, but leaving the top three centimetres intact. Thread the salmon cubes and capsicum squares onto the rosemary skewers. Season well then grill in a heated pan until golden, leaving the salmon glossy and moist in the centre.
Combine together the sliced fennel, beans, orange and thin radish slices. Drizzle with the olive oil, vinegar and seasoning.
Grill the flat bread in a pan and place onto four plates. Top with the salmon skewers and arrange the salad to the side.