- 2 150g packets of Huon Wood Roasted Salmon
- 1/4 Cup Currants
- 1 Lemon - Juice of
- 2 bunches Fresh mix herbs (parsley, dill, mint, basil, watercress, baby rocket)
- 1 punnet Cherry Tomatoes, quartered
- 200g Snow peas, thinly sliced
- 1/2 Cup Hazelnuts, lightly toasted and roughly chopped
In a small bowl, soak the currants in the lemon juice, set aside while you make the salad.
Pick the leaves off the herbs, discarding any stalky bits. Tear any large leaves into small pieces and put into a large bowl. Add the tomatoes and snow peas. Then toss in the currants and lemon juice, then drizzle over ¼ cup olive oil. Toss again and check for seasoning.
Tumble the salad onto a serving platter, then flake the Huon Salmon over the top, scatter over the hazelnuts and serve.