Our approach to sustainable salmon farming
We will continue to monitor and develop new approaches, and use the best available technology, so we can farm offshore safely.
The six principles that continue to guide our planning are:
1) increasing production responsibly and safely
2) improving the health and welfare of our fish
3) improving safety for our workers
4) reducing our environmental footprint
5) continuing to positively participate in the community
6) producing world-class salmon products in Tasmania.