We are proud to be celebrating 35 years of Huon Aquaculture and in this edition of The Huon Story, we take a moment to reflect on the history of Huon and look forwards towards the future.
Highlights from this edition include:
- An in-depth introduction by Peter and Frances Bender that delves into the past, discusses highs and lows and talks about where to from here
- See how the giant kelp out planted in Storm Bay by IMAS is performing
- Welcoming our new Forrestdale (Western Australia) processing facility to the Huon family
- How Huon’s involvement with the Blue Economy Co-operative Research Collective will positivity shape how our oceans are harnessed
- Get a first look at how Huon is using cyro-preserved milt to create the next generation of Huon Salmon
- Learn how new product development is bringing exciting new lines into retail stores across Australia