- 4 x 140g Huon Salmon portions skin off and diced
- 1 bunch Chopped spring onions, whites and greens seperated
- 2 bunches Asparagus, roughly chopped
- 2 large Sweet potatoes, peeled and roughly diced
- 1/2 bunch Dill
- 1 tsp Fennel seeds
- 2 cup Full cream milk
- 4 tbsp Unsalted butter, melted
- 8 x sheets Filo pastry
Heat a large saucepan with half the melted butter, whites of the spring onion, sweet potato and dill.
Saute for 6-8 minutes or until sweet potato has slightly softened. Add milk and gently simmer. Do not boil.
Add Huon Salmon and asparagus pieces and cook for a further 3 minutes.
Meanwhile spread out each layer of filo pastry and brush with remaining butter and sprinkle with fennel seeds. Gently 'scrunch' each sheet into a loose ball.
Spoon mixture into pie dishes and top with 'scrunched' filo and bake for 10 minutes at 180 degrees celsius until pastry is crisp and golden. Serve with sliced spring onion greens.