- 1 150g Wood Roasted Huon Salmon
- 4-6 Baby radicchio / cos leaves
- 2 Ripe avocados
- 1/2 Red onoin - soaked in water for 10 minutes (then finely chopped)
- 1 tsp Cumin
- 1-2 Limes - Juiced
- 1/4 Bunch Coriander - roughly chopped
- 2 Ripe Tomatoes - cored and deseeded
- 1 tsp Olive Oil
- Black Pepper
- Sea Salt
In a large mixing bowl combine the avo, cumin, onion, lime juice and coriander.
Place the tomatoes in a bowl, add the olive oil and season.
Place 1-2 tsp of chopped tomatoes in a lettuce cup, add a tbs of avocado mix.
Finish with some Wood Roasted Huon Salmon.