- 600g Huon Salmon - cooked and flaked
- 120g Fresh sourdough breadcrumbs
- 1 tbsp Tarragon, fresh & chopped finely
- 1 tbsp Dill, chopped finely
- 1 tbsp Lemon zest
- 1/4 cup Aioli (a good quality or home made)
- 2 Eggs
Place all ingredients into a large mixing bowl and combine well.
It’s best to use your hands to mix together.
Using wet hands, shape the mixture into eight large patties.
Heat a small amount of oil (approx. 1cm deep) in a wide, shallow pan on the stove.
Add the salmon cakes in batches, cooking until golden on each side and turning carefully.
Rest on a paper towel before serving.
Serve with salad or vegies!