- 4 Fresh Huon Ocean Trout portions, skin off
- 4 tsp za'atar
- 2 cups couscous, cooked per directions on the pack
- 1 punnet cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 lemon, juice and zest
- 2 tbsp preserved lemon, diced
- 1/2 cos lettuce, leaves washed
- 1/2 cup mint, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup parsley, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup Greek yoghurt
Preheat your grill to its highest setting.
Place the trout on a tray lined with baking paper and sprinkle over the za’atar spice. Use your hands to make sure the spice is evenly spread over each portion. Season with a pinch of salt.
Grill ocean trout and cook for 8-10mins. Once the ocean trout is cooked, remove the tray from under your grill and pour over ½ of the lemon juice.
While the trout is cooking mix tomatoes, preserved lemon, ½ the herbs and remaining lemon juice through the warm couscous. Season to taste
To assemble bowls, start with cos lettuce leaves, then add the couscous, top with trout and any juices in the tray.
Garnish with cucumbers and remaining herbs and a dollop of yogurt.