- 1 whole side of Huon Salmon
- 200ml olive oil
- 3 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- 6 white anchovy fillets, finely chopped
- 25 cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 cup black Kalamata olives
- Juice of 2 lemons
- 1/2 a bunch parsley, finely chopped
- 1/2 a bunch basil, finely chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
Preheat the oven to 120 degrees Celsius
To make the sauce heat the oil, garlic and anchovies in a saucepan on a medium heat until the anchovy has dissolved. Add the tomatoes and olives and cook for a minute until warmed through. Remove the heat from the pan and add the lemon juice, herbs and salt and pepper.
Place the salmon on a large roasting tray, preferably one that you can serve the whole fish on. Place the salmon in the oven and cook for 25minutes, basting halfway with the oil from the sauce vierge mix
Once the salmon is cooked pour the warm sauce over the top and allow to rest for 5 minutes before serving.