- 2 140g Fresh Huon Salmon portions (skin on)
- 1 tsp Olive Oil
- Sea salt
- Black pepper
- 3-4 Zucchini - cut into noodles or ribbons
- 1/2 Lemon - Juiced
- 1 Bunch basil - leaves removed
- 1/2 Garlic clove
- 1/2 Cup Macadamias
- 1/4 bunch Mint - leaves removed
- 1/4 cup Olive oil (add more if needs be)
Heat the oil in a fry pan on a high heat.
Pat the skin of the salmon dry, season.
Add the fish to the pan – skin side down.
Cook for 4-5 minutes on the skin side.
Flip over and cook 3-4 minutes on the flesh side.
Remove from the heat.
Add the ribbons or noodles to some salted boiled water.
Remove zucchini after 20 seconds.
For the pesto throw all of the ingredients into a blender or food processor.
Blitz for 20-30 seconds or until fully combined.
Remove from the blender.
Add 1-2 tbs of pesto to the zucchini and mix thoroughly.
Add a squeeze of lemon and season.
Serve with Huon Salmon.