- 2 Huon Salmon portions, cut into small pieces (2cm)
- 90g Soba Noodles
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- ½ head broccoli, cut into florets
- 3 spring onions, chopped
- ½ cup red cabbage, shredded
- ½ cup frozen Edamame beans
- Sesame seeds, to sprinkle
- Chilli flakes, to sprinkle
- 3 Tbsp reduced salt soy sauce
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp Honey
- 1 tsp ginger
- 1 tsp white wine vinegar
- Extra virgin olive oil
Add soy sauce, sesame oil, honey, ginger, white wine vinegar and 1 clove of crushed garlic together and whisk to combine.
Heat a drizzle of olive oil in a wok over medium heat. Once oil is hot add the diced salmon pieces. Cook for 3-4 minutes until browned. Remove and set aside.
Meanwhile, cook soba noodles according to packet instructions.
Heat another drizzle of olive oil in the work over medium heat. Add garlic and stir for 1-2 minutes. Add broccoli, spring onions and continue to stir for 2-3 minutes. Add red cabbage to the wok.
Add cooked soba noodles to the pan, edamame beans and sauce. Stir to combine.
Add salmon to the wok and stir to combine.
To serve, sprinkle with extra sesame seeds and chilli flakes.