- 360g Premium Fresh Huon Salmon, skinless
- 2 Cups White short grain rice
- 1/4 Cup Sushi rice seasoning + 1 tbs
- 1 Large cucumber, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 Sheets of nori
- 2 tbsp Black sesame seeds
Cook rice using absorption method according to pack instructions. Transfer rice to a large bowl then pour over the sushi seasoning. Use a flat wooden spoon to gently toss the seasoning through, being careful that you don’t squash the rice.
In a small bowl, toss cucumber with extra tablespoon of sushi rice seasoning
Using a very sharp knife, slice the salmon portions into thin strips.
Meanwhile use a pair of scissors to cut the nori sheets into thin strips and set aside.
Divide rice into four bowls, add cucumber and top with salmon slices. Sprinkle with nori strips and sesame seeds.
Serve with soy sauce.
*Sushi rice seasoning and nori sheets are available in the Asian aisle of major supermarkets.