- 1 140g Fresh Huon Salmon portion - poached and pulled apart
- 1/2 Avo - sliced
- 1 Carrot - Grated/chopped
- 1/4 Cucumber - Chopped
- 1/4 Red Cabbage - Finely chopped
- 1/4 bunch Coriander - roughly chopped
- 1 long red or green chilli - finely chopped
- Handful Loose lettuce leaves
- 1 tbsp Sesame Seeds
- 1 Garlic Cloves - Finely chopped
- 1cm Ginger - FInely chopped
- 2 Limes - Juiced
- 1 tsp Fish Sauce
- 1/2 tsp Honey
Combine all ingredients for the dressing and whisk/stir, set aside and allow the flavours to infuse. Adjust accordingly to get the right balance of spice, sour, salt and sweet.
Bring some salted water up the boil and place Huon Salmon portion in the water and return to the boil
Once boiling remove from the heat and set aside.
Allow the fish to cook for 8-10 minutes depending on the size of the fillet.
Meanwhile arrange the other ingredients in the bowl.
Once cooked, remove the fish from the water and pull the meat apart and place in the bowl
Drizzle the dressing.