- 2 140g Fresh Huon Salmon (cut into 2x2cm cubes)
- 4 Cups fish or chicken stock
- 6 Kaffir lime leaves
- 1 tbsp Pickled ginger
- 1 stick Lemongrass, crushed
- 1 Cup red cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1/2 Bunch of coriander
- 1/2 Bunch of spring onion
- 1 Pack of glass noodles or egg noodles
Bring the stock to the boil, reduce heat then add crushed kaffir lime leaves, lemongrass and pickled ginger. Simmer for 15 minutes
Create your spice mix
Remove lemongrass and kaffir lime leaves. Add thinly sliced red cabbage and salmon pieces.
Simmer for a further 1-2 minutes or until cabbage is tender
Fresh herbs are key!
Serve with noodles, green onions, fried shallots, coriander and fresh lime juice