- 2 x 140g Huon salmon portions (or cutlets would be great too!)
- 2 tsp Oil (Vegetable or Canola)
- 2 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 2 1/2 tsp White Caster Sugar
- 2 tbsp Sake
- 2 tbsp Mirin
- 2 cups Green Cabbage - finely shredded
- 1/2 cup Carrot - Finely shredded
- Sprig Curly parsley
- White long grain rice
Mix together soy sauce, sugar, sake and mirin in a small bowl.
Heat oil in skillet over medium high heat. Add Huon Salmon and cook for 2 minutes until golden.
Flip and cook the other side for 1 minute
use a paper towel to blot away excess oil in the pan and then add sauce and bring to a simmer.
Cook for 1-1/2 minute or until the sauce reduces to a syrupy consistency.
Turn the salmon to coat the other side in sauce and then transfer to a plate and drizzle over more sauce.
To Serve - place cabbage and carrot on the side with a sprig of parsley.
Add a small portion of rice and you're done!