- 4 Huon Salmon Skin On
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 4-5 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 brown onion, diced
- 1/3 cup dry white wine
- 1/2 cup sun dried tomatoes, drained
- 1 can coconut milk, or 1 cup of cream
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves
- 1/2 cup fresh parmesan, grated
- 3 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- olives (optional)
- salt and pepper, to season
- pasta/rice to serve (optional)
Heat oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Season salmon filets on both sides with S&P, sear flesh-side down first for 5 mins, flip & repeat. Once cooked, remove from the pan & set aside.
Add garlic & onion to pan, fry until fragrant (add oil if needed). Add white wine to pan & allow to reduce for a couple minutes. Add sun dried tomatoes & fry for 1-2 mins.
Reduce heat to low & add coconut cream/normal cream, bring to a soft simmer, while stirring occasionally. Season with S&P.
Add spinach leaves, parsley, parmesan cheese (+ optional olives), allow sauce to simmer and reduce further until cheese melts through the sauce.
Add salmon back into the pan for a final 2mins. Serve on own or over pasta/rice.