- For the salad:
- 300g Huon Premium Wood Roasted Salmon
- 1 bunch kale, stems removed and finely sliced
- 1/4 white cabbage, finely sliced
- 1 bunch asaparagus
- 1 bunch mint, roughly chopped
- 1 small ruby grapefruit, cut into segments
- 1/3 cup roasted peanuts, roughly chopped
- For dressing:
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 tbsp toasted sesame oil
- 1 tbsp kecap manis
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- Red chilli, finely chopped
- Extra lime or lemon juice to adjust seasoning
To make the dressing, combine all ingredients in a small bowl and check the seasoning. Add salt to taste, then if it needs be a little sharper, add extra lime juice.
On a large serving platter, arrange the salad in layers, starting with the white cabbage, then drizzle about ¼ of the dressing over the top.
Add the kale, followed by another ¼ of the dressing over the salad. Add the asparagus, mint and grapefruit, then sprinkle over half the remaining dressing.
Break the Huon Salmon into bite size pieces and scatter over the salad, then add the peanuts.
Drizzle remaining dressing over the top and serve.