- 1/2 side Fresh Huon Salmon, skinned, boned using boning tweezers and sliced thinly
- 150g Celeriac, peeled and cut into fine brunoise (tiny dice)
- 1 tsp Baby capers, washed
- 1/2 cup Shaved or grated Parmigiano-Reggiano
- 3 Eschalot, peeled and cut into brunoise a few chives, cut into little stick
- 100ml Extra virgin olive oil
Blanch the celeriac in boiling salted water for 20 seconds, remove and refresh in iced water briefly to cool.
Place the salmon on small plates. Place the baby capers, Parmigiano-Reggiano, celeriac, eschalot and chives on top.
Decorate the plate by pouring the olive oil around the salmon at the table for your guests.