- 260g Reserve Selection Hand-Milked Caviar
- 400g Fresh Huon Salmon (Skin off, centre cut portion)
- 400g Fresh Huon Ocean Trout (Skin-off, centre cut portion)
- 150g Creme fraiche
- 1/2 tsp Orange zest
- 2 tsp Lemon zest
- 2 tblsp Finely chopped Parsley, Chervil, Chives and Dill
- 1 1/2 Escallots (Finely diced)
- 1 Juice of a lemon
With a sharp knife carefully dice the fresh Huon Salmon and Ocean trout into 5mm dice/cubes and refrigerate.
For the tartare, combine diced salmon and trout with all other ingredients reserving the caviar for garnish. Taste and adjust with lemon juice, salt and pepper.
Serve immediately in chilled glass or serving spoons with a generous spoonful of Hand-milked caviar.
This fresh and tasty serving suggestion was put together by our very talented chef and Victorian Sales Representative, Simon Smits.